injection molding of new molds or existing molds.
• Short Production
Runs to Long Production Runs
• Over Molding
• Insert Molding
• Mold Sampling
• Material Sampling
• Part Design
• Engineering, AutoCAD, SolidWorks
• Tool Design and Production
• Product Development
& Fabrication – Midbury employees are highly trained
mold and die makers to design tooling for the highest possible quality
part production. We can help you choose the right material for your part,
determine the best approach to tooling and quote production runs that
be cost effective.
• Insert Molding: Our capabilities include the ability to mold in
place a variation of inserts, pins,
screws, and other items to help eliminate secondary operations.
• Overmolding: This process is done by utilizing different colors,
materials and molded
over existing components.
• Assembly / Packaging: From simple to complex jobs, we have the
experience with a
proven track record to get the job done right each and every time.
• Hot Stamping / Pad Printing: Our in-house tooling facility creates
fixtures that provide
accurate impressions in custom colors to meet your requirements.
• Ultrasonic Welding: Fabrication of jigs and fixtures that meet
custom requirements for
welding various applications.
• Post Molding Operations: Such as drilling, threading, machining,
turning and more are available.
• Prototyping – We offer prototype molds, and Steel Molds
for prototyping purposes.
Shot Size – up to 60 oz.